September 18, 2024

Sarasota Jungle Gardens: Flamingos, Tropical Gardens & a Fun Sarasota Day

When I was visiting Sarasota, Florida, I wanted to spend some time outdoors and see something a little different. Sarasota Jungle Gardens caught my attention, especially because of the flamingos. So, of course, I had to go see them for myself!

Sarasota Jungle Gardens is a combination of tropical gardens and wildlife experiences, and I really enjoyed walking around and taking everything in. There are plenty of colorful plants and beautiful scenery, but for me, the flamingos were definitely the highlight of the visit.

The Flamingos Were My Favorite

I'll admit it—the flamingos were the main reason I wanted to visit Sarasota Jungle Gardens, and they did not disappoint!

Getting to see them up close was such a fun experience. They wandered around their lagoon, and I was able to get some great photos while watching them interact with visitors.


There is something about seeing flamingos in person that is so much more enjoyable than simply seeing them in pictures. They were definitely one of the highlights of my Sarasota visit.

Walking Through the Tropical Gardens

The gardens themselves were another reason I enjoyed my time here. There are tropical plants, palms, flowers and water features throughout the property, making it a pleasant place to wander around.

It is also a fun place to have a camera handy. Between the colorful birds, tropical greenery and flowers, there are plenty of opportunities to stop and take pictures.

More Than Just a Garden

Although I went primarily to see the flamingos, Sarasota Jungle Gardens is more than just a place to walk through tropical gardens. There are a variety of birds and animals throughout the attraction, along with shows and educational experiences.

I liked that there was a combination of things to see rather than simply walking through a garden. It made the visit feel like more of an experience, especially if you enjoy animals and nature.

Visitor Information

Sarasota Jungle Gardens is located at 3701 Bay Shore Road, Sarasota, Florida 34234.

Since hours, admission prices and available experiences can change, I recommend checking the attraction's website before your visit for the most current information.

Sarasota Jungle Gardens
3701 Bay Shore Road
Sarasota, FL 34234

Phone: 941-355-5305

My Tip: If you're visiting specifically to see the flamingos, give yourself plenty of time to enjoy them. They were definitely the highlight of my visit!fa

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10