The Carnival Breeze is a 3,690-passenger ship that can accommodate up to 4,724 guests when every bed is occupied.
That's a lot of people on one ship.
The last time I sailed on the Carnival Breeze, the ship was filled to capacity. I'll be sailing on her again in a month, and as I write this, it looks like all of the rooms are already booked except for some of the more expensive suites.
So what is it like to cruise on a ship that can hold nearly 5,000 passengers?
Well... it can be crowded.

And the pools?
Let's just say that on a busy sea day, actually swimming in the pool may not be your best option. You might have better luck finding a spot to stand and cool off!
Sea days can be especially busy. Elevators can be crowded, seating for popular shows can be difficult to find, and even the Dive-In Theater can fill up quickly.
If you love being surrounded by people, socializing, and having lots of activity going on around you, you'll probably love it.
Me?
I'm a little different.
When I go on vacation, I want to get away from the crowds, the stress, and the demands of work.
I want to relax.
So you might wonder why I would choose to cruise on a ship that can hold nearly 5,000 people.
The answer is that you can still find peace and quiet on the Carnival Breeze.
You just have to know where to look.
My Favorite Place on the Ship: Serenity
My favorite place on the Breeze is the Serenity Deck.
It's an adults-only area, so no kids are allowed, and it's a wonderful place to escape the activity happening elsewhere on the ship.
There are comfortable cushions, loungers, and hammocks where you can sit back and relax.
Grab a good book, get something to drink, and head up to the 12th deck.
This is where I go when I want my cruise vacation to actually feel like a vacation.
And that's one of the things I really like about the Breeze. Even though the ship can feel crowded, you don't necessarily have to spend your entire cruise in the middle of the crowd.
You Definitely Won't Go Hungry
One thing you won't have to worry about on the Carnival Breeze is going hungry.
There are so many places to eat that you may have trouble deciding where to go!
And if you have dietary restrictions, Carnival offers a variety of choices to accommodate different needs.
One of my favorite things about cruising is getting to try food without having to cook it myself.
And I'm still dreaming about the crème brûlée.
In fact, if you really love something, ask for two!
Some of the dining options include:
BLUEIGUANA CANTINA
There was a lot that I enjoyed about this ship.
- The décor: I thought the ship was attractive and well decorated.
- The rooms: I've stayed in both ocean-view and balcony cabins, and I found them to be a nice size.
- The elevators: There are plenty of them, although they can get crowded on sea days.
- Cleanliness: The ship was clean and well maintained.
- Serenity Deck: This was my favorite place to escape the crowds.
- Food: There are a lot of choices, and you certainly won't go hungry.
- Space: Even on busy sea days, you can find less-crowded areas if you're willing to explore.
- WaterWorks: Great for kids who love water slides and getting wet.
- Camp Carnival: My two-year-old grandson had a great time. I especially liked being able to see him through the glass.
- Dining space: There were plenty of tables for eating.
- Dive-In Theater: I loved being able to watch movies outside on the big screen.






No comments:
Post a Comment