April 20, 2015

House Hunting - Texas Hill Country


I ran across this house for sale outside of Fredricksburg, TX. I love it !  It's so me....so I decided to go online and see how much my house was going to cost me.

Let's see...it's 2239 sq feet, 3 bedroom, 2 bath and 10 acres. Old German homestead. Home is very clean and livable but needs updating, no septic system. Owners use cesspool. Some water wood rot is also present in the main home. Sellers will need to survey. More acreage is available. Sellers are retaining acreage in the back and access to the property.

And you can have all of this for only $670,000.

I obviously won't be purchasing this house.  Apparently I can't even afford a square foot of dirt on this property but a girl can dream I guess.

The historic village of Valle Piola, in the heart of one of Italy's
biggest national parks, is on sale for 550,000 euros

On the other hand, my aunt sent me a photo of this medieval  village for sale. 

For sale: entire medieval Italian village for £485,000


It sounds almost too good to be true: an entire medieval village in Italy for sale for the price of a modest flat in London.


Anyone want to purchase a medieval village in Italy?

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10