June 9, 2016

Exploring the Aquarium at Moody Gardens in Galveston


During our visit to Moody Gardens in Galveston, Texas, we spent some time exploring the Aquarium Pyramid. While I had been especially excited about seeing the Tropical Rainforest, my daughter actually enjoyed the Aquarium even more.

After visiting the rainforest, we made our way over to the Aquarium to see what was waiting for us beneath the pyramid.




The Aquarium was filled with colorful marine life and plenty of interesting things to see. I took quite a few photos during our visit, and looking back at them now brings back memories of our Texas coast road trip.




One of the things I enjoy most about traveling is photographing the places we visit. Sometimes the pictures become just as much a part of the memory as the experience itself.

Moody Gardens was one of those stops that had been on my travel list for a long time, so I'm glad we finally had the opportunity to visit. The Aquarium ended up being a favorite for my daughter, while the Tropical Rainforest was the part I had been looking forward to the most.



If you're planning a visit to Galveston, Moody Gardens has several attractions to choose from, so it's worth checking their current website before your trip to see what is available during your visit.

You can also read about our experience in the Tropical Rainforest Pyramid here:




Whether you enjoy marine life, photography, or simply looking for something different to do in Galveston, Moody Gardens makes an interesting stop along the Texas coast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10