When I saw that the Olympic Stadium was on the bus route we were taking through Barcelona, I knew we had to make a stop. I have never attended an Olympic event and probably never will, but I still remember watching the Barcelona Olympics on television in 1992. Seeing the stadium in person brought back those memories and gave me a chance to experience a small piece of Olympic history for myself.
After exploring the Olympic area, we started making our way back toward the bus when we unexpectedly came across the Jardin d’Acclimatation. Sometimes the best travel moments are the ones you don’t plan. This peaceful garden was a welcome change from the busy city streets and gave us a quiet place to relax for a few minutes.
One unexpected bonus was that the garden offered public WiFi, which was helpful for checking directions, looking up information, or simply taking a break and reconnecting before continuing our day.
.
Visiting Montjuïc
- The Olympic Stadium is located on Montjuïc Hill.
- It can be reached by bus, walking, or the Montjuïc cable car.
- Plan extra time to explore nearby attractions because there is much more to see than just the stadium.
- Wear comfortable shoes because Montjuïc involves walking and hills.









No comments:
Post a Comment