January 20, 2016

Home Tour of Moss Mountain Farm ~ P Allen Smith


Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
I going to start off by apologizing for all of the photos I am about to post.  I had the privilege to join several Arkansas Women Bloggers at P Allen Smith’s home for Farm2home 2015.  If you missed the post about my incredible day at Moss Mountain Farms, you can check it out here.
You can also check out my Garden TouHERE.
Okay, here we go, Home Tour of Moss Mountain – P Allen Smith….
Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
The entry way is fabulous.  I just love the colors.


Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith

This living area looks into the kitchen.

Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith

Speaking of the kitchen, isn't this amazing?


Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith


Don't you just love this sleeping porch ?

And the view which looks out over the Arkansas River? This is what you would see through the screened porch if you were laying in one of the wonderful beds.
Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith

Or lounging in this tub.  Seriously, I would be in this tub every night.  Even in the winter ! 

Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith

This is the master bedroom  and I am so in love with the wall color.
Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
You would find me in this master bathroom if I ever left the tub on the sleeping porch.

Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith


Here is the guest bedroom

Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith

Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith

What kid wouldn’t just love this third floor kids room?  Such fun colors.

Home Tour ~ P Allen Smith
Hope you enjoyed the Home Tour !

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10