February 24, 2016

COSTA RICA SCRAPBOOK



I finished the photo book for my daughter and her trip to Costa Rica in 2012.  

I know I have mentioned it on numerous occasions, but I love Mixbooks.  They give you a huge selection of photo book themes with tons of add-ons.  The have coupons codes often and you can get a good quality book at a great price.  

If you have a lot of photos you would like to scrapbook, check out this company.


If  you print your photos for scrapbooking, you know how expensive it can be. My local Walmart charges $2.84 for an 8×10 so multiply that by the number of photos you have.  I can have a professional looking, hardback, bound book for a fraction of that so it is such a cost-effective way to go.

If you would like to see my personal albums, you can check out my Europe album  HERE. You can also check out my Jamaica album HERE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10