May 19, 2016

MAGNOLIA HOUSE ~ MCGREGOR, TEXAS


Every Friday you can check out amazing Farmhouses on my blog ~ Sweet Southern Blue.

I’m super excited for this week’s Farmhouse Friday !   I actually talked my daughter into making  a 1 1/2 hour detour so I could go see the house.  In case you are not familiar with the Magnolia House, it belongs to the Fixer Upper stars Chip & Joanna Gains.


Chip & Joanna Gains' ~ Magnolia House



Chip & Joanna Gains' ~ Magnolia House

This is me super excited to get to see the Magnolia  House in person.

Chip & Joanna Gains' ~ Magnolia House


The Magnolia House is the newest addition to the Magnolia family; a vacation home in the historic, downtown area of McGregor. Chip and Jo’s vision was that it would be the perfect, quiet place for out-of-town guests to stay after visiting Magnolia Market at the Silos. 


Chip & Joanna Gains' ~ Magnolia House
The Magnolia House is considered a vacation rental, and cannot be booked on a room-by-room basis. You can check it out HERE.

Chip & Joanna Gains' ~ Magnolia House

Chip & Joanna Gains' ~ Magnolia House

Chip & Joanna Gains' ~ Magnolia House

You can see the inside of the house HERE on my other blog Sweet Southern Blue.

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10