July 15, 2016

WIZARDING WORLD OF HARRY POTTER WORLD @ UNIVERSAL STUDIOS

I'm not a  huge Harry Potter fan.  I have never read a Harry Potter book or watched the movies so I wasn't really expecting to be that impressed with Harry Potter World in Orlanda.  

I knew it would be awesome because it's Universal Studios  but I was absoutley blown away. 

Hi, my name is Shelia,  I'm a 52 year old grandmother, and I am addicted to Harry Potter World and frozen Butterbeer.


We were there one evening and one day.  I highly recommend being there in the evenings when it starts getting dark ouside and they turn the lights on inside of the buildings. 

 You will notice the difference when you look throught the pictures below.  It turns a wonderful magical place into a mystical place.




















No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10