August 10, 2016

UNIVERSAL STUDIOS - BUILDINGS

Who doesn't love Universal Studios?  It's an amazing, magical place and I could have spent days there just take photographs.  One of my favorite places to photograph was the "New York" area.

Sometimes we get so engrossed in taking photos of the kids, that we forget to stop and just enjoy the scenery.  I had my grandson with me when I spotted this area.  He and I strolled up and down the streets enjoying the buildings.  



Here is a map giving you an idea of where this section is located.


When you get to this area of the park, take time to look around at all of the work that went into this buildings

creating 





















You will find the Blues Brothers in this area also.  The crowd really enjoyed them.




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10