November 22, 2017

IBEROSTAR RESORT ~ COZUMEL, MEXICO


I just returned from a cruise to the Caribbean.  We left the port in Galveston, Tx and traveled to Cozumel, Belize, and Honduras.  We had a wonderful time and I am so excited to share some of my photos with you.


The excursion we chose for Cozumel was a visit to the Iberostar Resort.  The cost was $63 but it was not booked through the cruise ship so we had to pay for a taxi to the resort.  The cost for a taxi was $19 for 4 people.




The pool was large and the grounds were clean and tidy.





This was also located on the beach but I have been unable to find the story behind the seashells hanging and stacked around the driftwood.  


We had breakfast when we arrived and I must say that out of all of my travels, this was the most elaborate buffet I have ever seen.  Not only was it beautiful but it was delicious.


The banana smoothie was wonderful.  It was the only one that I tried but I am sure the others were just as great.


I tried a variety a fruit compotes and they were so good, that I am compiling a list of recipes to try to make myself. 

  



There was a variety of birds and animals wandering the property including flamingos, parrots, peacocks, and iguanas.


My grandson enjoyed the ice cream and feeding the peacocks some of his chips.



I loved the rentals on the property and checked the prices once I returned home.  You can rent rooms for as low as $77 a night.  I am so surprised at how affordable they are.


The 5-star All Inclusive IBEROSTAR Cozumel Hotel is nestled in a privileged enclave of natural beauty along the Mexican Riviera. Sitting beachfront, the hotel features 293 guestrooms. The laid-back atmosphere at the IBEROSTAR Cozumel is perfect for spending free time with family or for taking in that rustic, welcoming Caribbean experience.

WEBSITE: Iberostar Resort

CONTACT INFORMATION:
Carretera Costera Sur Km 17782
PC: 77710
TEL: 011-52-987-8729900
FAX: + 52-987-87-29907



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10