December 19, 2020

APARTMENTS ST JORDI COMTAL, BARCELONA

 

I have stayed at a few different apartments when visiting Barcelona but I have to say that this apartment was in the best location.


It is only a 5 minute walk from the Plaça de Catalunya which is the central bus stop.  You can get anywhere in Barcelona from here and is a great place to catch all of the hop on hop off buses.


Plus it is located in the Gothic Quarters, my favorite place to be when I'm in Barcelona.


Our group of 5 was comfortable in this small apartment and the best part was the price.  We paid $208 for our one night stay and it was super easy to catch the bus the next morning for the airport.




The apartment is tucked back into a nook and overlooks this awesome building.  I have no idea what these eyeball looking things are supposed to be.




For more information about the apartment, check out this link to Booking.com. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10