March 26, 2015

PUERTO VALLARTA, MEXICO

The photos in this post were taken in 2006 on our trip to Puerto Vallarta.  We found round trip tickets for $89 leaving from Dallas so it was hard to pass up this quick vacation.

Puerto Vallarta

Some friends and I decided at the last minute to catch a plane to Puerto Vallarta. We purchased the tickets just ten days before we left. From DFW (Dallas, TX) it's only a two hour flight to Puerto Vallarta making this an easy mini vacation.

Puerto Vallarta

Strolling, shopping, and sipping tequila along the Malecon boardwalk of Puerto Vallarta is the best way to kick off your Christmas vacation. Some friends and I decided, at the last minute, to catch a plane to Puerto Vallarta. We purchased the tickets just ten days before we left. In my opinion this is the best way to celebrate Christmas. Now before you send me hate mail about snow and Santa Claus, let me say they my daughter is grown and I’m still waiting on grandchildren. Once the grandchildren arrive, I will stay put and be a respectable grandmother. But in the meantime…..

I’m going to dream of beaches at Christmas.  Nothing says Christmas better that bikinis, pina coladas, and palm trees.

Puerto Vallarta




Puerto Vallarta

This house had it’s on private cove.  It was for sale and I really think I need it!

Puerto Vallarta

We stayed near the end of the beach near the rainforest.

Puerto Vallarta

I loved the stone streets.

Puerto Vallarta

All of the rooms had these beautiful arched doors.

Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta

Puerto Vallarta

Here I am with my two friends and a guy we met on the beach.  His name was Hector and he had just  moved there from Pennsylvania.    There are really no words needed here….he is just hot !  The lady you see on your left with the great abs is my friend Anita.  She’s in her 50′s and I am very jealous of her.  I would be jealous of her even if I was in my 20′s. My other friend is Kim, she’s the lady in the middle.









Puerto Vallarta

Here is the view from the rooftop of the resort we were staying in.  The pool and bar was located there.

Puerto Vallarta




No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10