Garvan Woodland Gardens is a busy place in the spring. I had been seeing many beautiful photos taken of the tulips in bloom so when I make a quick trip when visiting my daughter in Hot Springs.
It is a 210-acre botanical garden located at 550 Arkridge Road approximately 6 miles from Hot Springs National Park in Hot Springs, Arkansas, USA. It is owned by the University of Arkansas and open every day for a fee. (information listed at end of post)
Bring a picnic lunch and spend the day enjoying the flowers, water features, fish, and don't forget to bring you camera.
Garden Admission & Hours
Last Admission Sold at 5:30 p.m.
Admission Fees (tax included)*
|Adults (age 13 and up)||$15.00|
|Children to age 5||Free|
|Dogs (on leash)||$5.00|
|Golf Cart Ride |
|$15.00 per person additional, cannot be reserved|
HOW TO GET THERE
Garvan woodland Gardens is located at
550 Arkridge Rd,
Hot Springs, AR 71913
You can check HERE for more detailed directions.
THINGS TO KNOW
- There are several different gardens and you can check them out HERE
- There is a bloom calendar you can check out HERE that will tell you what is blooming at any given time of the year.
- Be sure to pick up a map in the visitor's center or download it HERE.
- You can bring you own lunch/drinks or you can pick up something in their cafe. You can check out the menu HERE
- There place is fairly large and will require a lot of walking. Wear comfortable shoes!
WHAT I WOULD DO DIFFERENTLY
- Give myself more time. We got there too close to closing time and had to rush through.