August 3, 2015

POTTERY RANCH ~ Marble Falls, TX


We passed by this place. Pottery Ranch, and just had to stop.  The store was closed but we walked around outside.


My favorite part was this station.  I loved the old gas pumps !






There was a lot of "stuff" everywhere.  



More "stuff"



And even more "stuff"



Did I mention they had a lot of "stuff"  ?


How about a giant chicken?  There was a ton of metal sculptures.



They had some awesome furniture.  Some of the pieces were very beautiful, some were......


.....well,...unique.  


All of these pictures are on the outside.  I can't imagine what I would have found on the inside of the store !

Some of the prices seemed a little on the high side to me while some seemed very reasonable.


They are open every day of the Year except Christmas Day. Official hours are 10am – 6pm every day . But, weekends they may stay open until 7.  

Address:
6000 N Highway 281
Marble Falls, TX 78654

Email: potteryranch281@gmail,com

Phone: 830-693-0100
Fax: 830-693-0111



No comments:

Post a Comment

09 10